200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training
Now taking reservations for the 2017 program!
If you have ever wanted to deepen your personal practice and/or share your love of yoga with others, this is the training for you. Led by studio owner, Katy Henderson, E-RYT 500, this 7 month certification program dives deep into the world of yoga.
Topics Covered Include…
- Techniques, Training and Practice
- Yoga Philosophy
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- An Introduction to Ayurveda
- Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Yoga for Special Populations
2017 Training Weekends
March – September Friday 6pm-10pm, Sat/Sun 8am-6pm
Included in your training investment
- 6 weekend training sessions
- Full time access to Teacher Training Staff
- Weekend Retreat to Yogaville
You are responsible for purchasing the required reading. The list will be published at least one month prior to the beginning of training.
$3,100 ($200 Early Bird Discount if you register by Feb 1st, extra $50 discount if paid in full by Feb 1st)
$500 deposit required to reserve spot and remainder of tuition will be spread out in 7 installments over the months of training.